Sunday, February 13, 2011
This is the stairwell in my dorm. I was shocked on Monday morning when I walked downstairs on my way to class and discovered this. Not only is it completely inappropriate to shatter glass bottles to begin with but in such a traveled area makes it even worse. These bottles should have been recycled. We actually have a good system in place for recycling glass, so it is just a waste to shatter it and leave it on the floor to probably be thrown out. I'm hoping the person that cleaned it up recycled it.