Above, one of three mounds at the Seneca Meadows Landfill in Waterloo, NY, as seen from the west side of Seneca Lake approximately eight miles away (through a telephoto lens). Credit: Kevin Colton, HWS.

EPA Region Map

EPA Region Map
EPA Region Map

Sunday, February 20, 2011

Compost in Library


I was working in the library and remembered hearing about there not being any compost bin in the library. I checked the garbage in the 24 hour room and there was compostable material in the garbage. With the amount of traffic in the library I imagine there is a lot of compostable material being thrown in the garbage. The library was not very busy either when I took this picture but around finals time I imagine the amount of compostable material in the garbage is rather high.

No comments:

Post a Comment